Friday, February 29, 2008

In the beginning...

So, today I was supposed to be learning about new technologies and how to use them in the classroom to increase student learning.  I saw a demonstration about how to incorporate a blog into your course work. It was very cool, and I suppose you could use blogs for that, but I thought...phbbbbttttt...why not use one for something really useful: Food.


Now, we've been sharing food with each other for years.  I think it's time we have an organized place for the recipes.  Feel free to post your own recipes or any recipe you think is worth sharing. Make sure you give credit where credit is due!  


One of the great things about food and eating are the stories that go along with your favorite recipe.  I think it would be fun to share some of the stories, if you are so inclined.


Check back from time to time. All the posts will be archived, so in case you miss a one it will be there!  

Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment